Influx Panels S/M/L
These panels are used where a 100mm-wide cable raceway is not sufficient. Generally this is at the cable ‘influx’ point of the building and is where there is a high density of cables. As these cables are dispersed into the raceways (every 600mm), just a few linear metres of influx panels is all that’s required. They are available in large, medium or small sizes, as required.They triple the width of the cable raceway.
- Made of 2.3mm thick steel with adjustable feet.
- Small panel measures 345mm x 125mm x 60mm.
- Medium panel measures 345mm x 250mm x 60mm.
- Large panel measures 345mm x 345mm x 60mm.
- Corrosion resistance treated by electro-deposition.